Private Dining – Details
“Luncheon” Menu (not available for dinner events), $50 per person
“Toscana” Menu, $60 per person
“Friuli” Menu, $65 per person
“Veneto” Menu, $75 per person
“Sicilia” Menu, $85 per person
“Piemonte” Menu, $120 per person
Note: ALL the menu choices you see on these sample menus are shown exactly how you and your guests will see them on your own printed menus (with exception of the heading). ALL the selections shown on each menu are provided for you and your guests! There is no pre-ordering required.
Included in the Menus:
- Menu printing with personalized heading
- Ciabatta bread service, house-marinated olives, organic extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Supplemental to the Menus:
- 8.75% CA State sales tax
- GRATUITY: 20% gratuity is no longer added to final private and large group dining checks due to recent IRS rulings. Please keep in mind that this percentage – and often more – is what our hard-working staff rely on for large parties as they entail not only a tremendous amount of work, but also preclude a second seating, thus limiting their tip revenue.
- All bar beverages including alcohol (soda, Imported Italian bottled water, beer, wine, cocktails, spirits, etc…)
- Coffee, tea, espresso drinks
- Passed Hors d’Oeuvres, $15.00 per person:
• Pancetta-wrapped scallops; Spicy shrimp; Fresh roasted artichoke hearts; Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; Peppered pecorino cheese; Spicy Italian salami; Mixed olives; Three types of assorted bruschette: tomato, garlic & basil; gorgonzola cheese; porcini mushrooms.
• Indicate YES to “Passed Hors d’Oeuvres” on contract.
- Wine pairings (bottles only) with each course.
• By request – inquire with Olio e Limone Ristorante Events/Management.
Reservations and Additional Specifications:
- Olio e Limone Ristorante’s private dining room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- There is no room fee, although a deposit ($350.00 deposit for dinner; $200 for lunch) is required to hold the room for your private event.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless the room reservation is cancelled at least 21 days prior to the event date.
- CA State sales tax (8.75%) and staff gratuities are additional.
- No outside wine/alcohol (corkage) permitted
- All beverages must be purchased from our extensive lists. Our Wine Spectator Award-Winning wine list will satisfy all ranges of tastes and budgets.
- Wine purchases for private dining are by the bottle (not by the glass). Specialty craft cocktails, spirits and artisanal beers are also available.
Thank you for considering Olio e Limone Ristorante Private Dining for your special dining experience.