Private Dining – Details
“Luncheon” Menu, $45 per person
“Toscana” Menu, $55 per person
“Friuli” Menu, $60 per person
“Veneto” Menu, $68 per person
“Sicilia” Menu, $75 per person
“Piemonte” Menu, $100 per person
Note: ALL the menu choices you see on these sample menus are shown exactly how you and your guests will see them on your own printed menus (with exception of the heading). ALL the selections shown on each menu are provided for you and your guests! No need to pre-order.
Included in the Menus:
- Menu printing with personalized heading
- Ciabatta bread service, house-marinated olives, organic extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Supplemental to the Menus:
- 8.75% CA State sales tax
- GRATUITY: 20% gratuity is no longer added to final private and large group dining checks due to the IRS ruling effective 01/01/14. Please keep in mind that this percentage – and often more – is what our hard-working staff rely on for large parties as they entail not only a tremendous amount of work, but also preclude a second seating, thus limiting their tip revenue.
- All bar beverages including alcohol (soda, beer, wine, spirits, etc…)
- Coffee, tea, espresso drinks
- Passed Hors d’Oeuvres, $10.00 per person (Pancetta-wrapped scallops; Spicy shrimp; Fresh roasted artichoke hearts; Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese; Peppered pecorino cheese; Spicy Italian salami; Mixed olives; Three types of assorted bruschette: tomato, garlic & basil; gorgonzola cheese; porcini mushrooms.) (Indicate YES to “Passed Hors d’Oeuvres” on contract.)
- Wine pairings (bottles only) with each course. By request; inquire with Olio e Limone Ristorante Events Coordinator or Management.
Reservations and Additional Specifications:
- Olio e Limone Ristorante’s private dining room can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- There is no room fee, although a $350.00 deposit (dinner) is required to hold the room for your private event. This deposit is non-refundable unless the room reservation is cancelled at least 21 days prior to the event date.
- CA State sales tax (8.75%) and gratuity are additional.
- No outside wine (corkage) or other alcohol allowed. With over 230 selections of both Italian and Californian wines, our extensive Wine Spectator Award-Winning (since 2002) wine list will satisfy all ranges of tastes and budgets. Wine purchases are by the bottle (not by the glass). Cocktails and spirits are available.
Thank you for considering Olio e Limone Ristorante Private Dining for your special dining experience.